A full range of care to help you achieve your highest level of health.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the purpose, the passion, the people and the resources to help.
Our focus is on skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, which are dispensed by our team of compassionate providers. Led by our medical director, we are committed to meeting your unique needs by taking a personalized approach built around:
- Individualized care planning, including customizing all appropriate medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Working with referring doctors to issue progress reports or update treatments and clinical care as needed
- Collaborating with local specialty physicians to further individualize your care
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Complete support for your total well-being.
- Full time, in-house nurse practitioner onsite
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Diabetes management
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Specialized skin and wound care with weekly surgeon consultations as needed
- Psychiatric and psychological consultations available
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Specialized dietary services
- Specialized wound care
- Certified IV therapy
- Cardiac care
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
- Memory Care through the iN2L program
- Physical therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech-language pathology, and music therapy through the iN2L program
iN2L Program for Therapies and Memory Care
We’re proud to offer our patients and residents a wide range of therapy options and memory care through the iN2L program. Using large and user-friendly touch-screen mobile computers, the iN2L program delivers a rich library of content designed to supplement various therapies and improve memory.
“It’s never too late” for aerobics or learning something new! Our patients and residents can participate in tai chi, aerobics classes, and other movement lessons using this program. Patients and residents can also enjoy an extensive music therapy program created by music therapists, including relaxation videos and ambient sound applications.
Memory is also a focus of the iN2L program. With access to a large selection of quizzes, lessons, puzzles, and games, our residents can participate in engaging ways to improve their memory, attention, language, and executive and visual-spatial brain functions.
Along with therapy and memory care, iN2L offers a wide range of group activities to complement our robust life enrichment program.